Wednesday 23 May 2007

Still Feel Crap

Okay, I have been offline for three days - physically that is. What a pig of a fever plus a pounding headache and sore throat. I really haven't been able to do much. I have spent most of the last days lying down. I have still been doing the school run for Ben (Pon is not a great driver and it is heavy traffic). Even though it is only a 15 minute trip, I have been coming back soaked in sweat and shivering. Basically I have been a bit of a wreck - no idea what it is.

Jenny has also been suffering a fever. I am not sure if it is the same thing as I have. She also has a runny nose which makes it look more like a normal cold. Either way, Jenny and I have been spending a lot of time cuddled up together on the sofa watching TV. Jenny is amenable to a good long cuddle at the best of times so when she is ill she settles down very easily.

Tonight I was going to meet a friend in Patong. His name is Sheldon and he work's for a dive company. He is only back in Phuket for a few days. We were going to meet him in town for a few drinks and possible join him for a dive later in the week. Well the drinks plan has gone out of the window as it would just about kill me. I am feeling a little improved today but still fairly crap. If I can shake this thing off then maybe a dive later in the week is still on the cards.

No comments: