Tuesday 8 May 2007

Another Good Day

I am in a good mood today. I was up until 4am watching Spurs play at Charlton. Spurs won and that always puts me in a good mood. I am a big Spurs fan and never miss a game. Last night we won 1-0. It was always going to be a tough game as Charlton needed to win to avoid relegation - nevermind Charlton. Spurs needed to win to help us qualify for the Uefa Cup and we are now almost there.

In the meantime I have joined a Gym. I have always been into fitness but it is difficult to find the time with the family , work, etc. So I have to make it easy for myself. I have joined a Gym just up the road and close to my son's new school. Now we can drop him off for school and go and exercise. The gym is called Easy Fitness and is quite nice. 15,000 baht got us 6 months membership for the wife and me.

No comments: