Sunday 20 May 2007

I Feel Terrible

Well despite my miserable condition we pushed ahead with my little birthday celebration. Pon is great at organising these parties. Just a few friends and lots of food and drink. I wish I was in a better state to enjoy it. I felt like a bit of a party-pooper which is especially bad when it is your own party.

Huwy came round and we watched the FA Cup final together while the Thais spread out in the garden. Huwy is another Man U fan (they really are everywhere). Sadly for him Chelsea beat Man U 1-0 with a goal late in extra time. While I sympathise for him (us Spurs know plenty of disappointment) I couldn't really get excited about the game. It was an awful game and to be honest it is hard to feel positive about either of these two money-bag clubs.

We joined the Thais in the garden and despite the fact that all I really wanted to do was curl up in bed, I actually lasted through to the end at about two in the morning.

So this morning I woke up feeling even worse. Fever, cold shivers, nasty headache, sore throat. I have spent all day curled up in bed or on the sofa and that is where I am going back now.

No comments: