Saturday 12 May 2007

Nothing Special

Spurs ground out an important draw against Blackburn. Now we only need to draw at home against Man City on the last day of the season to make sure we qualify for the uefa cup.

Gil has returned to Nigeria but he is determined this will be his last trip. He wants to find a job closer to Thailand so he can spend more time with his wife (Daeng). We went to visit his wife last night - she is good friends with my wife Pon. Our two toddlers love playing around Their house because it is somewhere different to explore and they have two dogs to play with. Pon and Daeng got fairly hammered on Thai whisky while I had a few beers and watched Football Focus on ESPN.

Pon and I are now exercising every other day and I feel better for it already. It is psychological as much as anything. I am used to doing plenty of exercise so when I go through periods of not doing any I start to feel bloated and unfit. Well I do like my food and beer and that intake remains the same whether I am exercising or not.

There is nothing special going on at the moment. May is always a wet month so it is not easy to do trips. Still I am sure something interesting will come up - it always does.

No comments: