Friday 15 June 2007

Benny has a Gik

Benny quickly shook off his fever but now Jenny has it.

Benny has a gik. That is Thai for a special friend, usually of the opposite sex. I knew this would happen. The Thai girls are going to love his fair skin and western features. He is going to do so well with the girls. I just didn't expect it to start when he is three.

So today I have just done the tedious yearly chore of my tax return. At least these days it can all be done online which just makes the world such an easier place to enjoy. My income all comes from the UK - rent from my flat in London and income from my part time work over the internet. Type in the figures and the Inland Revenue website does all the calculations. I can even make the payments with internet banking. Nothing has to go by post. The internet makes living abroad so much easier. I can keep in contact with friends and family, work and do my admin while living on the other side of the world.

No comments: