Wednesday 13 June 2007

Nothing Special

Benny had a fever come on all the sudden last night. He was suddenly very tired but also a soldier about it with lots of brave smiles. I was worried it might be another case of Dengue Fever but he seemed to be okay this morning so we took him to school. Boo's bus didn't turn up so we had to run her into school as well.

It is raining again today so we have another chance to look at the leaky roof. It is amazing how much water can come in from such small leaks. I have marked them all so we will chase the builders again.

Jenny is missing Ben. Now he has started school she hasn't got anybody to play with in the mornings. She does like watching Thomas the Tank Engine but I feel guilty leaving her to watch TV while Pon does the housework and I do my work. She gets a bit more attention in the afternoon.

No comments: